Success in Ukraine (March 2016)
The project supporting Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce and Industry develop export advisory services for Ukrainian Business, financed jointly by British and Dutch Governments, has exceeded its targets:
1. Creating 60 skilled DCFTA export advisers in Ukraine, who are offering advice on EU compliance, seminars, market research and export strategies for businesses
2. 11 Hotlines/helpdesk established throughout Ukraine where a “real” person answers practical detailed questions on rules, regulations and B2B of exporting to EU of specific products
3. Practical seminars on exporting to EU, based on answering practical needs of Ukrainian business by real experts
4. Developed a 2000 page encyclopedia on exporting to the EU under the DCFTA, to provide by sub-sector, current Ukraine exports and EU imports, an indication of the new tariffs and quotas, product regulations and conformity procedures, EU sector trade associations and product specific trade fairs in the EU
5. Training on DCFTA embedded in Ukraine
Established in 1980, CTA has provided trade policy advice to governments throughout the world and assisted private companies expand their export markets.
CTA has undertaken more than 500 projects in over 120 countries throughout the world.
CTA and Directors are
members of the following associations: